Professional Development Application Form
- Each award will be to a maximum of $500
- The Executive will prioritise applications for the 2019 APPA Principals’ Conference and 2019 NZPF Conference.
- Applicants must outline the relevance, interest and likely benefit of this to both the principal concerned and colleagues in the Auckland Region.
- The Executive reserves the right to identify other specific criteria or amend the award “maximum” in any given year.
- Where applications exceed $15k, priority will be given to applicants who did not receive funds in the previous year.
- Awards are designed to support all costs associated with the identified Professional Development. Please include a breakdown of your intended expenses.
- Applications should be completed by filling in the form below.
- Applications will be considered by the Executive at the following APPA Executive Meetings:
Successful applicants will be notified by email.
Any applications received after 13 June 2019 may not be considered
To ensure your application is submitted, please make sure you complete all sections of this form. Your form will be submitted correctly if you see a “Received” page after submission, plus you will receive a copy of your completed application via email. If you do not receive this email within 10 minutes of submitting your form, it has not been submitted correctly.
If you have any problems, please contact Sue at email@example.com